Are you interested in creating your own customized tutorial program about the Marianist lay and religious heritage? Our NACMS Team will co-create with you a program addressing your personal interests related to the Marianist charism, history, and heritage.
The directed study program can offer you the opportunity to interact directly with the "living resources" of the NACMS staff through an on-site, one-to-one study designed to fit into your calendar.
Some topics of study have included:
- The development and growth of Marianist lay communities
- Spiritual direction in the thought of William Joseph Chaminade
- Small Christian communities in the Marianist tradition
- The Marianist charism
- The French Revolution and its social, political, and ecclesial atmosphere
- Father Chaminade and the beginnings of the Sodality and Society of Mary
- Creation of tools to rejuvenate the Marianist Family Spirit
- Design of a formation program for the comprehensive Family of Mary
Anthony Fucci, director of the Cape May Family Retreat Center, has made five visits/retreats at NACMS. Click here to read his reflections on the experience.
If you are interested in arranging for directed study at NACMS, please contact Bro. Andrew Kosmowski, SM (Head Librarian), firstname.lastname@example.org, or Teresa Trimboli (Librarian) at trimbotz.udayton.edu.