Are you passionate about the Marianist Charism and want to help others learn more about Marianist history, spirituality and mission? Are you familiar with the technology used in modern offices and eager to assist others in their technology needs? Consider joining the NACMS team!
NACMS is currently seeking a full-time Program and Technology Assistant who will assist with NACMS programs and technology needs of the staff.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support NACMS Programming:
- Assist in planning and delivery of NACMS programs.
- Record and post minutes of staff and team meetings.
- Provide temporalities support for programs, meetings, and gatherings.
Support NACMS Technology:
- Troubleshoot problems arising with NACMS electronic equipment. Resolve as able and refer to external providers as necessary.
- Assist staff with hardware and software issues
- Maintain an accurate inventory of NACMS hardware and software and assist the Director in implementing long- and short-range technology plans
- Assist in purchasing equipment and furnishings.
- Maintain and update NACMS website.
- Maintain organization and accessibility of information on NACMS shared cloud drives.
This position is full-time and hourly. The person in this position reports to the NACMS director. For more details regarding necessary qualifications and how to apply, please click here to view a detailed PDF on this position.
This position will remain open until it is filled.
Questions? Contact George Lisjak, the Director of NACMS: email@example.com